1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

should trophys be proportional to cost of winning

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Four options. Win a handicap event and go on to win $100,000.00 OR win the Grand American handicap and win a super bowl ring OR win the doubles or clay target events. Now those are trophies. I do agree with you. Trophies should be high quality for bigger events.

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Norm, next time go to the events center and see what trophies you think are worthy of your participation before you make your entries. A lot of people would be happy to have shot the 1600 targets at the Grand American. To answer your question, no I don't think a $530.00 trophy would be appropriate. Nice shooting, be glad you won an award. Harv.

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sorry Norm, but you sound like the kid that worries about what everybody else got for Christmas. The title says "proportional to cost of winning". What does that mean to you?

4. racer

racer TS Member

If trophys were proportional to the cost of winning, I should be winning a motor coach pretty soon! Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cost of trophys