1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Should This Happen At Your Club.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by fssberson, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Take a couple of minutes and watch the video. It could very well save a life.

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/health/2009/10/13/cheat.death.cpr.demo.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from CNN Video</noscript>

JT

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

the other thing is everyone should know the "Heimlich" in case someone is choking. It is real simple and with all the food being consumed at the clubs, everyone should take a moment and train the shooters. motordoc

4. Steelermen32

Steelermen32 TS Member

Any clubs interested in CPR/AED Training for their members in The Maryland-Central PA. area can get a discount on training of 20% on classes of 10 or more individuals. The training can be held at your club. I shoot at Glen Rock Gun Club on a regular basis. This is a good idea to have the training. I am also an authorized distributor of Defibtech AED Equipment. Anyone interested in a training/AED purchase package can contact me directly through my e-mail or through my website.

Thanks,
    Tim Barnes
    Director
    Central PA/MD Life Safety Training Center
    717-993-5879 (O)

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Good idea to share that knowledge. I've done the cpr training since it came out and I was in Boy Scouts. Luckily never have needed to use it, I have seen two applications of the heimlick work though. Dan

6. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hey Timb99 are you saying Okie`s are not very bright ? Kansas boy married to an Okie.

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

There wouldn't hardly be any Texans if there hadn't been Oklahoma cowboys and Mexican whores. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.