1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOULD THERE BE A CRYBABIES CLASS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooteraa27aa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

This will require a simple yes or no. Its intended for windy indy and dr longblow to have a class that they MIGHT be able to compete in.
    Chris

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Well at least he has 4 followers now. I see the new organization coming. You fit in just fine. Must be you have learned enough that you cant post an interesting subject/topic?????. Ill save a tissue for you too.
    Chris

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

One more devotee and they'll have a full squad!

ss

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

YEP. lol

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Well we certainly have a good crop of them here.

6. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Since neither of you has a complete thought, "right or wrong", on how to improve the ATA, you guys have proven your own immaturity by this childish attack.

I can't say I agree with all of their posts and I doubt the two mentioned above even agree with each other. I can say tho that if there was a whiners class you have proven who would be at the back fence.

You can change your names to AA27whinerAA. Congrats you two have your own class now.

7. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

nameisjoe, if you can't see the humor in this and take some ribbing, you could fill out the squad as one of the crybaby class shooters. Every trapshooter has whined or cried at some point in their life. Some grow out of it and have a good time with it. I think that is what Neil and Chris are doing here, and I found both threads to be humorous. Who doesn't need a good laugh every now and then, even if its at yourself.

John E.

8. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

John E

I checked for threads you may have started that have a complete thought or in any way was an attempt to improve the ATA.

Zippo!

Are you related to Big Don?

Thanks for the laugh. LOL

9. SeldomShoots

joe, I'm glad I made your day better. See how much better you feel when you thicken your skin and can find some humor in a situation. Don and I are not related, and I do not know him. There are times Don post things I agree with, but many times I don't agree with him, and he can come off as being a little self-righteous. In fact I completely disagreed with Don's post to WoodsenEnt Remington Rebate thread, and his statement as to whether a person deserves a rebate. I didn't see how that had anything to do with it. But much like me not giving a hoot what Don thinks of me, I am sure that he looses no sleep over what I think of him. So I presume we're both content to voice our opinions whether we agree or disagree.

If you want to improve the ATA, I highly doubt that any thread or post on here will change the minds of the EC or the course of the ATA. However, you are certainly entitled to your beliefs that it will. I think you would be better off to try to become a delegate or member of the EC yourself, or better yet see if Indy and Dr. can get on the EC, since they are currently putting forth such a tremendous effort from their keyboards.

John E.

10. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

I posted this on the "should there be a pro class thread and I'm gonna repost it here:
    After careful consideration I'm gonna vote for the "Cry Baby Class",friend of mine has been shooting about a year has moved back to the 22.5 has probably shot aroung 5000 registered targets he recently shot a 99 in handicap cleaned out all the big options I'm guessin aroung $5500,I'm sure the sandbagger term has already been thrown around and if there was a pro class the "cry baby class "would already be demanding a change of class to the pro class,seems to me with that kind of experience he would definately be NON-pro_Options are just what they imply you don't have to play them you can just shoot targets and you are still eligible for trophies,if your not competetive changing classes will not help that,there are still classes for singles and doubles designed to put you in a class you can compete in and if your not competetive in handicap you should be taking reductions and be on the 20 yd line,how many complaining have refused reductions......thats probably a whole new discussion.Jerry

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Gosh Joe what have you done lately on a positive note to help the ATA??? You obviously support the two site idiots whose only purpose is to tear down the ATA. You have one living in the past and the other living in La La land who knows nothing of the sport.

I am sure both would enjoy your support, that might get their group numbers up to 6.

Is the ATA perfect?? NO - but name one thing that is.

Don

12. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Interesting Joe, We will all be watching for your "positive" posts when Sparta Bashing time arrives again!

13. SeldomShoots

hunter44, I am glad you brought that up. How hot is it in Sparta today? :)

hahahahahahaha

John E.

14. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

You're the one who's afraid to shoot a tougher target, running around like a scared little bunny, but the advocates for a tougher sport are the crybabies?

You don't even know the definitions of the words you use.

When this sport gets tougher, will you revise your username when you drop in class? It will be a long fall for you. You might go away. altogether.

15. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Could always have a shoot off between Indy and AA27AA?

16. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

How about something relevant, Setter. I shoot low 90's from the 16. I don't brag about it, and I don't make it part of my username.

How about a bunker trap shoot-off between the loudmouth who brags about his average and an Olympic shooter?

Seems fair. If ATA is so tough, loudmouth will be primed and ready.

We'll see who whines. If loudmouth beats the bunker shooter, ATA stays the way it is. If loudmouth loses to the bunker shooter, ATA has to change to get tougher.

17. SeldomShoots

Could someone please let me know when this shoot off takes place? I would enjoy seeing this. Indy, will you be calibrating the CVR's prior to the shoot off? I need a lesson on calibration of a CVR so an autoloader bolt closing doesn't throw a target.

John E.

18. Setterman

Indy, I don't think the decision to change the ATA is in your control.

If it's so easy why only a 90's ave.? Oh well.

I'm not saying Grizzly would smoke ya, but I undertsand he's not too shabby.

BTW, why shoot bunker, when the piss'n match is over ATA targets?

19. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

Because, Setter, the dispute is whether ATA is too easy and what should be the new format.

If the current top shots can wax the bunker guys, then things are just fine, as they are.

Not scared, are you?

Why only 90's? Practice, I guess. I can shoot two two rounds, a week, most weeks. Sometimes, I have to take a week, or two, off.

BTW, do you know how messed up it is that we're saying "only" low 90's? Miguel Cabrera batted .344. If I could hit at 90% of his average, I'd end up in the Hall of Fame. I'm too close to what the event winners do for the work I put in.

20. Setterman

Scared? Nope. Shot bunker many times. You?

Why not 27 yard or doubles, and skip the 16's....they're so easy. Maybe Grizzly will let me carry his shells. After all, I am only a mere mortal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

keep it up crybabies