1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

* Should I stay or should I go? *

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Johnny C, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny C

Johnny C TS Member

I have been married for 15 years, but only the first 6 I could say I was happy. I have stayed awake all night thinking about this.

I met a girl who was working at our club as a scorer a year ago who is nearly 20 years younger than me ( she is nearly 19 ) , but we get on great.

One thing has led to another and now we are seeing each other "physically", but I am still married.

Should I follow my brain and stay married or follow my heart and leave and try and start a new life?

Those with experience need only post!!!

gb

2. 7571

7571 Well-Known Member

The best MOVE I EVER made.

3. FLIP

FLIP Member

does your wife shoot

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Many questions for you to consider. Can you afford the costs of a divorce? Are there children involved? Would a marrige counslor help?

Eric

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dump the old hag and continue taggin the young hottie and enjoy the young snookie while it lasts cause it aint gonna last that long ... she is going to get tired of sleepin with daddy and before ya know it your gonna be all alone sitting in some apartment in some deep form of depression and ... what length barrel ya got on your shotgun cause if its to long you might have a problem getting it in your mouth and pullin the trigger to end your misery's.

Your asking for those only with experience to respond which tells me that your looking for those cheating bastards to help justify your boning of a young little impressionable hottie with a firm little body to bolster your ... ya know how does this little husband stealin tramp feel about the new relationship? Is she ready to start livin with ya and givin it to ya full time while takin care of your house and working as well? How does her mommy and daddy feel about this? When the right time comes along you might be able to sit down and talk with them as adults of the same age.

BTW ... you aint following your heart your following your pecker. If your a real man you will go home and tell your wife tonight of your indescretions and deal with the situation you have created for yourself. Maybe you could find out if the young tramp has a brother about her age and see if your wife wants to bang around with his young little ... well if you can do it and still be married why cant she?

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I like 7-1/2's for handicap and 8's for singles....

Curt

7. oz

oz Active Member

you can't ask these fools for advice. go see a psychiatrist. think of the poor 18 year old kid. she is going to get screwed literally. OR she'll clean you out and move on to greener pastures. you're going to do it anyway so why ask anyone. oz

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Maybe he has the best gun so far at the club ... ya know ... why go for a Splenda Daddy who shoots a Stoeger when you can try for a Sugar Daddy who shoots a Spartan instead.

Bang the bottom out of the youngster while you can and leave the old hag at home ... she will never know ... she aint all that smart ... heck she's stayed with you for the last 9 years of happy marital bliss so she cant be all that dang smart ... you must go for the dumb stupid ones right?

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh yeah ... where do you live?

I might consider coming on over and hookin with your wife once you tell her, she'll be an even easier score that a little 19yr old. How bout it? Do ya mind if others start bangin your wife?

BTW ... got any daughters yourself? Maybe in a few years she/they could get a job scoring with the shooters down at the club.

10. C H S

C H S TS Member

You made this mistake before. Do you really want to make it again? Think with you head, not with your ....

Andy

11. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

What kind of bait are you using? What reel and rod what kind of line is in the reel? You fish well to catch all these fish.

12. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Gargoyle!
    GB81 has been around here for a long time. sad to say I don't think he is trolling. P.S I hate to agree with Lumper but he is more right then he is wrong.Jeff

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

Its ok Jeff ... at times your also more right than wrong as well but but thats ok ... at times I agree with you as well.

14. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

Yo man tag it , what's it to think about ride it out til new wave comes along. Ole hag knows whats side her bread is buttered on heck maybe even a LOVE TRIANGLE. 2 heads are better than 1.

15. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

And when you get the hottie PG, then what? Hot pants, and your wife, will make all your major decisions for the rest of your life.

Or when hot pants says she is PG, but you do not know for sure? Or even if it is yours. How do you like that problem? What's in your wallet?

Sure, you think this is the best deal for you. But how long will she stay with an old F...(you)?

Your heart should be closer to your head than to your d...!

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know if the little hottie comes from a broken home maybe her momma is a better hook-up for ya ... at least he momma could be closer to your age.

Also never get into that whose your daddy stuff while be physical with her ... depending on what you might have done 19 years ago you actually may be her daddy!

17. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Things have slowed down on the old posting to TS.com I can see

regards from Iowa

Gene

18. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Since the beginning of time!!!!! Ha, I wonder how many of you "old farts" at the club think, your the only one????? Let us know,if you shoot a K gun or a cheap-o, that will let us know more about your little "Hottie". If you are really unhappy, move on, but not because of this. I wonder how long this will last,,,,,,,hell, she's probably already gone. GOOD LUCK

19. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

This is the best fishing trip ever!! Trollin' trollin' trollin' LOL!

20. lumper

lumper TS Member

It is a good fishin trip but just think ... if he shoots trap on Thursdays maybe he is her Thursday nite trap shooter ... I wonder who she might be letting shoot the other days of the week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.