1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Should have been Sara Palin

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by b12, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The Republicans have no one to run the next election that is worthy. No one with down to earth common sense except Palin.
    Common sense not taxe doggers and crooks. Thats what we got.
    Ands now you want the Vets to pay their own bill. What is the matter with you people. I truly believe Macain threw this election in the last twol months on porpose.
    This whole dang country needs straighten out form the local to the federal.
    The greedy that are going to get an extra 13.00 on their paycheck are to dang dumb to realize that must be paid back after 2010. Its a tax credit you dip heads not a tax cut.
    Remember Thomas Jefferson said, A COUNTRY THAT IS BIG ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS ALSOL BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

b12, two words that don't seem to be spoken , fiscal responsibility, all we need is some of that are maybe Obama's cabinet to pay their taxes and the whole things starts to turn around.

3. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

At last years NRA convention/dinner one of the speakers before Glenn Beck came
    on was Bobby Jindal (spelling?). He was an amazing speaker & is a rising star in the republican party. Whether he is the answer I don't know but there is more out ther than Palin & I happen to like Palin. Colonel

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

He may be an up & comer, but I was not impressed with Bobby Jindal in his delivery of the "Republican response" to Obama's speech last week.

5. turmite

turmite Member

Did no one in the GOP even notice Mike Huckabee? This guy is as conservative as Gov. Palin, has even more experience, and wants to do away with the IRS as we know it! Ultimately pro gun and pro hunting. While Gov in Arkansas, built a $$ reserve in the state coffers that has tided the state over during this hard time. How many other states can say that?

Mike.....not Huckabee ;)

6. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer TS Member

Turmite,
    There were 8 others, Nebraska being one of them.
    Bill

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Huckabee was too lax on illegal immigration for me to jump on his bandwagon,,,,Duncan Hunter was without money and a recognized name,,,,Romney had the Mormon thing (although I still can't see the problem, even though I am Christian),,,,Fred wanted it handed to him (he and/or Duncan were my first and second choices),,,,Rudy didn't want to start in the primary/caucus and went to Florida and lost any momentum he could have gotten from Iowa/New Hampshire,,,,Newt didn't file on time to get federal election matching funds and would have had to use all of his money and when he realized the amount of money it would take....

Can you see the trend,,,,the Republicans had TOO many conservatives and McCain just picked up the crumbs which got him too many delagates in the early and SCREWED conservatives who were fighting over THEIR guy and were blinded by this and didn't realize until it was too late what was happening,,,,very similar to what's happening right now,,,,we are so ticked off at the bonuses and NOT the real problem of BAILOUT, TARP and PORKULUS!!!!!

8. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

DoubleAuto: Now there is a statement that I can agree with! If we could only get some third party traction going it would be the greatest thing that ever happened to our country. Both Dems & Pubs are to blame & neither will fix anything!

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"Because Sara Palin can see Russia from her house?"

Don't be ignorant. Palin NEVER said that. Tinw Fey, playing Palin on SNL said that.

10. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Gullible dummies like double auto believe Sarah Palin really made that remark about seeing Russia from her house. Liberals will believe anything the sleazy media feeds them without question...Bill

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I find the puke mentality totally amazing.

they claimed Palin was "inexperienced" even though she ran the corruption out of Alaska, was Commander in Chief of our first line of defense on the western border, and even went after corruption in her own party.

But a Junior Senator from Illinois with 143 days on the job, voting "Present" much of the time rather than taking a stand, and unable to spek with out a Teleprompter became leader of our once great nation.

Save our country, kill a puke.

HM

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

DA,,,,we just need conservatives in the Republican party again and NOT RINOS,,,,until then we will just have a 1 1/4 party system!!!

13. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

WALK NOT LOCK STEP WITH REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS, walk that way with fellow conservatives. It is not the party but the beliefs of the politician and most of the time they don't have beliefs just party loyalty.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.