1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotshell prices up at W-M ...again

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by code5coupe, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Just got back from my Sunday-morning-6AM-trip to Wal-Mart to see if they got a shipment of STS's in. Not only did they not have any, but the price has gone up again...to $7.74/box. The price of the 4-pac Sport loads also rose to $21.

I may have to go back to work.

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

my 1 1/8 ounce reloads are 5.40 a box even with 44$ a bag shot

Bill

3. m70win

m70win Member

I was in Walmart the other day and there was a box of shells that had 6 price stickers on it. One on top of the other. I didn't buy them but I'll check in a couple of months and report back on what the count is up to.

Tim

4. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

Just priced STS yesterday at Bi Mart (a Northwest discount chain) and their price is $7.49 a box. Gun Clubs are now at $5.89 regular but do go on sale for $5 quite often. They are also selling Remington Sport Loads (one ounce three dram loads) for $5.49 occasionally on sale for $4.50.

As noted, the prices just keep dancing up. Glad I still have several flats on the pallet in the corner of the garage. Bought them for $40 a flat last summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.