1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotshell pins

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by James.c, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any pins like this one but in a remington STS or nitro that they would be willing to part with?thanks

James.C
    [​IMG]

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Want to part with that one? Bulge.

3. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

srry thats the only one i've got but some guys at the club tell me that at big shoots they give them away at the shell shop as promotions. they dont tell you they have them. you have to ask.

James.C

4. wannagolden

wannagolden Member

0   0   0

See them on ebay from time to time

5. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

0   0   0

those are pretty neat. I wouldn't wear one but would be a neat piece to have

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

They were for sale in the Winchester building at the Grand. If you didn't make it, remember next year to have someone get on for you.

7. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

the next time you order from recob order one from them they have a bunch and only cost about $1.99

8. mallardbend

mallardbend TS Member

0   0   0

I have a few different varieties of AA pins (a couple red AA's and a bunch of silver super handicap AA's). I also have a few old remington RXP's. I don't have any STS or nitro pins at the moment. If your interested send me a PM.

I am pretty sure winchester sells the plain AA pins (red, yellow, gray) on their site as well for $2/piece if you'd rather go that route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.