1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotmaking question and a funny

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Holypatterns, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holypatterns

Holypatterns TS Member

First the question........I don't own a shotmaker and in fact have never even seen one. But there is a lot of traffic about what cooling mix to use, what kind of anti-freeze, what kind of soap, etc., to add to the water. I wonder if anyone has used a fine spray of plain tapwater, and a longer drop than the usual 1/4 inch? The droplets would have to be fine and consistent. The target is simpler cleanup and no additives to replace.

Now the funny.........
    A group of Norwegian farmers were enjoying a lazy sunday afternoon and were lolling around in the farmyard. Someone suggested they go out behind the barn and see who could pee the farthest. One of the farm wives overheard the plans, and she and the rest slipped down there too, where they could watch without being seen. When telling a friend about it later, one of the ladies said
    "Lars Yonson, he took his out and peed about six feet, no hands. Then Magnus Olson, he took his out and got about eight feet,again no hands And THEN my Olaf , he took OURS out and I was so PROUD!"

2. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

Ajax enlighten us tell us more about what you saw please. thanks KK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.