1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotmaker avails and prices?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapperwads, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

OK..I failed to write it down before. Who sells the best shotmaker? Who do I contact. Thanks Ed Nichols 1-607-669-4556

2. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

I'd contact Jim Stewart at 1-256-587-0107. jstewart1934@hotmail.com
    He makes the Better Shotmaker, has Single Bowl and Double Bowl Shotmakers in stock as well as dripper sizes
    7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, or 9's.
    He only takes Cashier Check/Certified Check/Money Order for payment.
    He will ship your machine next day via UPS Ground Insured after receiving your check (except no shipping on Saturday or Sunday).

3. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

I have a used one for sale 300.00 shipped to your door(unless you are some gawd awfull strange long way away place)KK

4. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

kolarkim:
    Who is the manufacturer of your used shotmaker?

5. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Hello,I am interested in your shotmaker can you give me a little more info. on it?Who is the manufacturer and how old is it?Still in good working order and what size shot is it set up to make? And can you get it to Ohio for the 300.00?
    Thanks Bill

6. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

HI, Its a littleton I didnt buy it new so I am unsure how old it is it works well though. it is set up for 7.5 shot but I just dont have the time to use it.
    I wont try to tell you it looks like new but I am not trying to hide the fact that is used. I will send you some pics Bill thanks KK

7. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.