1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ShotKam Info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ultra Man, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultra Man

Ultra Man Member

I saw add in Shotgun Sports for this barrel mounted video system. It has a reticle that shows your guns point of aim that will show how you missed or hit a target. It senses recoil and turns on and off before and after each shot, hooks to your computer by usb to review shots. Wondered if anyone had tried one. Thanks

2. WBD

WBD Member

I have one... Tried it a few times at the skeet fields before the weather turned cold. Look forward to a better work out in the spring. Works as described! W

3. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

Check out the video.

4. njwoodworker

njwoodworker Member

Do a search on "shotkam" some good info has already been posted. My son and I use it all the time!

Merry Christmas
    Dan

5. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Member

I have one and it works very well. I analyzed my misses and found that often times I was too low. Also noticed after watching about 500 breaks that I had a propensity to hit targets on their right side so I made a tiny comb adjustment and that was cured.

Pretty good unit. I suspect it would be great for skeet analysis and training...

Art

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.