1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotguns For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Houston6, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

I have a Berreta 680 Unsingle with 32" barrels and Briley choke, in good shape for
    $1350

Perezza MX8 with 28 3/8" barrels and Kolar tube set and type 3 forarm,for $2850

Berreta ASE Gold, as new in the case, with 30" barrels and high rib.

houston6@peoplepc.com
    361 578 0914

If someone will tell me what camera to buy I will try to send pictures but I'm a
    tech. dummy.

2. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

Brian
    I paid $5,000 for the ASE Gold in 2000 and naturally would like to get as much as I can but would welcome offers. It is as new having had only 7 boxes of shells shot through it. What do you think would be fair?

Houston

3. 3200

3200 TS Member

Find a friend and have them take pics!!!!

4. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

I bought the cheapest Kodak digital camera, and it takes great pictures. I load them into my picture file on the computer. Then it is easy to attach them to e-mails I send out.

Jim

5. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

harleypillot
    Thanks for the tip. I'm going to get a Kodak right now and see if I can make it go.Pictures to follow if lucky.

hj

6. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Interested in the Beretta 680, like to see pics. If you need to email them, that will do fine. Thanks eric

7. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

John

It is an ASE Gold, not ASE 90 and I just bought a camera and am now trying to make it go.

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

houston6

You might want to put the photo's on here also for all to see it might save a lot of emailing them.

I sent you an email also.

Foggy

9. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

Foggy

This Kodak Easy Share C743 won't run on my old Windows 98 although Best Buy said it would. Any suggestions on what camera will run on Windows 98? Thanks

Houston

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

houston6:

So are you saying your computer doesn't have a usb hook up to attach to the camera if that is the case then im sure you can buy an adapter from the round to the usb type.

But I did read on the net that the 98 windows second version will work on digital cameras does anyone else know if it will work on the first version of 98 windows.

You might be able to tell what version of windows you have by going to the control panel and selecting the system icon it should display it.
    Foggy

11. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

Foggy
    When I put the disk in it said Windows 2000 or newer was required. Thats all I know. I have the second addition of Windows. Is there a camera that will work with W98?
    Thanks

Houston

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Houston when you got the camera plugged up and go to my computer does it show the camera hooked up if so then click on it and see if windows will pull the pictures out instead of using the factory software.

I have a cannon and I had the factory software installed but uninstalled it because I didn't care about going and storing it to the cannon web site I know you don't have to but I just use the camera and scanner wizard to pull them out with my xp windows instead.

Im not sure on the other brand of cameras that would work with the 98 version I guess some of the older cameras would but don't know which is which.

foggy

13. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Houston I went to hairy's link he posted and then went to downloads and upgrades and selected windows 98 so I bet you can download the soft ware there but it is 30 mg and takes 10 minutes from cable internet and 94 minutes from dial up I bet it will work if you do that.

Here are the requirements for the computer

System Requirements

KODAK EASYSHARE Software

Operating System Compatibility WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS 98 SE, WINDOWS ME

Processor Speed INTEL PENTIUM II, 233 MHz

RAM 64 MB minimum

Hard Disk Space 200 megabytes

I put the direct link to the download above.

foggy

14. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

Foggy
    Where do I find "My Computor". I took pictures of the guns but when I connect camera to computor, nothing happends. I'm a real dummy on these computors.
    Thanks

Houston

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Either on the desk top or click the start button at the bottom and look for it in the list then click my computer and it should show your A floppy drive. and C drive and the other CD drives you have and maybe it will show the Kodak camera.

Did you download the 98 software from the kodak site.

Fog

16. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

Foggy
    I found "My Computor" cleverly hidden on my desktop. I never would have though to look there. I couldn't find anything about a kodak file but when I tried to download from kodak it says I already have that file. I'm just too dumb to do this stuff and I don't know any kids to help me.Thanks

hj

17. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

"HOUSTON...We have a problem!!" hehe I just had to say it...

Jim

18. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

I tried a Kodak C743 and it wouldn"t run on my old Windows98se so I got a Kodak 310 that had a program for w98 but I still can't get the pictures to come up on my computor. I guess I just too fatheaded to make it work.

Houston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.