1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotguns are SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bud Johnson, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I am trying to sell some shotguns to finance a trip for me and my dog(Rambo) to Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. Never been to Montana and Idaho, so I want to go and maybe do a little long range shooting while in Montana.(Picture attached)

I am not including pictures on this thread, but will be happy to take pictures if you are interested in any of the guns. Just email me at the email at the bottom of the page or give me a call. All prices DO NOT include shipping and insurance.

1 SOLD .Remington 3200 two barrel set:
    30 inch 12 gauge magnum barrels(only 1000 made) with 10 S25 Briley thin wall chokes and 28 gauge Briley tubes with 8 chokes.
    28 inch 20 gauge barrels(matching serial number) with 8 Colonial chokes and 410 Chamber mates.
    Soft top comb 15 ½ LOP. Modifications made. $1800.00.

2.SOLD Remington 3200 Trap with 30 inch step rib and Briley thin wall chokes, 15 ½ LOP: $1000.00 Modifications made.

3.ON HOLD UNTIL SUNDAY Remington 1100 Magnum. 32 inch barrel, with 6 Colonial chokes, trap stock. Port has been enlarged to shoot light loads and the carrier changed, 15 ½ LOP. $500.00

4.SOLD PENDING FUNDS Remington 1100 Sporting 410 gauge, 27 inch Remchoke barrel with all 5 chokes. Almost new. Standard LOP. $800.00

5.SOLD PENDING FUNDS Remington 870 Wingmaster 410 25 inch barrel, fixed choke, standard LOP. $400.00

6.SOLD PENDING FUNDS Remington 870 Wingmaster 20 gauge , 26 inch Remchoke barrel with 4 chokes, standard LOP. $400.00

Pictures of any on request via email. marinebud01@aol.com, Austin, Texas 512-258-3959

Changed the barrel lengths on the 870 410 and 20 as I actually measured them at the request of a nice gentle man.

Please send email as I do not check PM's daily.

NOTE: I will be available through Sunday, but having a knee replacement on Monday, so I will be out of touch for a few days.

Thank you for looking and best regards

Bud Johnson
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Advsporttech.com

Advsporttech.com TS Member

0   0   0

3. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Ah, a man who loves his dog more than his guns. If he sells them all at his prices, that'll be quite a trip! Happy trails --------

4. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I do love my dog, but I have lots of guns and only one dog. We will have no time table and hence we will need all the money that we can get.

Thanks for looking.

Bud Johnson

5. CJ 8362

CJ 8362 TS Member

0   0   0

Bud, sent you a PM on the Rem 1100 w/32 in barrel.

Carl

6. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I replied Mac.. Consider it sold. I changed the thread.

Thanks much.

Bud Johnson

7. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

8. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

My wife and I drove to the Austin area today and purchased item #2. An entirely successful transaction. The gun is pristine and the best part may have been meeting Bud. What a delightful guy! Thanks, Bud. JPM

9. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I agree about Bud talked with him on the phone from Michigan sounds like a great stand up guy to deal with went the extra mile answering my questions, Trapshooters .com has opened up a whole new way for shooters to stay in touch and meet great ppl like Bud Johnson Thank you Trapshooters.com....Doug Fazer

10. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys for all the kind words.. I do my very best to treat people the way I want to be treated. As an old Marine, my word is my honor.

I wish each and every one and your families a wonderful Fourth of July (Independence Day) and most of all, let's remember "Freedom isn't Free"

Semper Fi

Bud Johnson

11. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

12. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I thank everyone that checked with me and especially to those who bought the guns.

Rambo and I thank you very much.. WATCH FOR OTHERS!!

Best regards

Bud Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.