1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shotgunmama.com hope you will check it out!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgunfun, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I have posted on here a great deal in the past. I have been wanting to do something for a LONG time and finally I have done it! I have started my own web page. I am totally new at the blogging thing, but I plan to blog on the things I see and things going on at the Grand. I plan to add things like rating the restraurants in the area, or mentioning things I see to do......anything of interest. I will be reporting scores as I can and just in general having a good time with this! Eventually the website will have recipes for camping and shooting ease.....stories from our travels or from our past....and even stories that will not be part of trapshooting, but our family. I sincerely invite you to come by and visit, leave me a comment and tell me what you think should be on there! I get the comments first before they are added to the site, but don't let that discourage you. I will read every one!!

Please check out my website at http://www.shotgunmama.com Don't expect it to be professional.......lol. it won't be.......but I hope it is FUN!!

Lorna Hull

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Thanks so much Jim! I appreciate your comments. If there is something you would like to see there, please tell me. I am justs learning to do sites, so it may take me a while to get it like I really want it. I just hope to put up some photos and fun things at this point. it will get better. Definitely a work in progress ;)
    Lorna

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Great idea MOM!!

I tried leaving a message but don't think it went through. Tell your dad I said hello!! Hap

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Hap, it did go thru. I actually left you a message back.....at the bottom of the blog, there is a comments left I believe it says, and I try to answer the comments that are left......eventually I hope there is a comment link seperately, but the woman that is helping me with the site is at a Mission Stay trip for our church youth. LOL She is with about 30 teens! So she will help me with what she can as I go at this point.

Thanks again for going to my site! hope it will be added to your favorites, at least thru the Grand and I can make it fun and interesting!

Lorna

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I just checked to see if it was added to my fav list, it didn't add? I'll add it myself. Hap

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I tried to leave a comment also and no go also subscribed to the whatever thing surley there is a better way to sign up.

Foggy

7. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Foggy,

I didn't get your comment, at least not yet that I saw. I was just there......but I approve the comments, they come to me. I have it set up that way for now.....will probably change it. I am still learning how to do all of this webpage stuff. The gal that is helping me is at a Mission Stay with about 30 teens this week. I am hoping to get ahold of her to find out how to add the 'subscribe' button on my page......but in the meantime, all I can think of to do to make it easy is to have you add it to favorites......sorry, I will try to get that worked out asap.......in the meantime, I am really having fun with the blog.. :) Hope you enjoyed it! :)
    Lorna

8. Littleboots

Littleboots Member

Looked at site little hard to read with the colors on background. Good luck Hope your are not offended just some constuctive criticism

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.