1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotgun World Cup in Arizona Starts March 23 2012

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayscoach, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

How many of you have ever been to a ISSF World Cup or Similar event to really see what the International Shotgun shooters shoot? Your chance is coming up March 23rd-April 1st 2012, at Tucson, AZ, where most of the best World Level International Shooters will be shooting the World Cup in Olympic Trap, Doubles Trap and Skeet.
    On April 17th-29th, they will move to the Pre-Olympic event in London England to test the Olympic grounds where the 2012 Olympics will take place July 27th -Aug. 12th . I highly recommend you trying to attend since this will be the best chance for most Americans to see these shooters in person shooting prior to the 2012 Olympics.

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Clayscoach, Will Your daughter & son-in-law be there??? joe90t

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Jon,

Thanks for the reminder. Doug Parsons has been bugging me to bring some wood down and attend. If business permits, I'll see you there.

Mike Mann

4. GHAA27

GHAA27 Member

Representatives for Post 4 Sports Glasses and Insta-Mold hearing protection will be on site for this competition. This shoot will be "smokin" fun to watch!! Okay, pun was intended. Gayle and Terry

5. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

Joe90T, Both Lauryn and Russell will be attending/competing, and they are bringing the children because they will all be heading to the WC (Olympic Site Test) in London after this WC! Jon

6. Michael Wascom

Michael Wascom Member

I'm working on it,I just need to get some more ducks in the row.

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I just heard that Gebben Miles broke a 100 in International skeet in the preliminaries today. Great shooting Gebben!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.