1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shotgun wood

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dagnarble, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dagnarble

dagnarble TS Member

Not too familiar with the border restrictions now in place. Is it possible to purchase forearms etc. from sellers, on the internet? or do I have to go through an F.F.l.?I am looking for a monte carlo buttstock for my older style Rem 1100. Thanks

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

As I understand it, the only thing you officially have to have handled through an FFL is the gun's receiver.

All other kibbles and bits can be bought and sold outright.

3. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

You are correct Sir.

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I just concluded a deal with a fine fellow in Iowa, to whom I shipped (from Alberta, Canada)a buttstock and forend to. I did not draw attention to the fact it was a "gun part", just that it was "carved walnut" and insured it for it's value plus shipping costs. It made the trip unharmed and got there in about 12 business days.

5. dagnarble

dagnarble TS Member

GOOD I,m glad things are still available. SOOOO does anyone have a Monte Carlo Stock for an 1100 that they are prepared to sell???

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Gunparts.com,,,have a few call them

7. pjh

pjh Member

I may have a synthetic and a wood set I will check the shelf at the shop friday. PJH CRV Custom Arms 585-482-0044 est

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.