1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shotgun stock fit

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ernesto1, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernesto1

Ernesto1 Member

Hi everyone. Anyone know of any gun smiths in the central New Jersey/Eastern Pennsylvania area who can custom fit a shotgun stock. Had to have the barrel replaced on my 870 Classic Trap under warranty and the new rib is much lower than the original. With the Monte Carlo stock I definitely need professional help in lowering the comb.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and happy thanksgiving.

Darryl

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

try dennis devault. easier to send him the gun or take a ride to his shop canton ohio he is the best

3. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Darryl,

Dennis' Website URL is above.

Rollin

4. K-Hornet

K-Hornet Member

Darryl,

I just spent the day with Dennis with the final fitting of my stock. I live south west of Chicago, and told him I would drive out to Ohio, he said he would come to me and take my shotgun back also. I asked for a change in the try stock and he spent a few hours working to make the fit just right. I could not tell him exactly what was wrong so when I showed him he knew just what to do. Then we went to the club and shot 16's, Caps, and doubles until I thought every thing was just right. What more can you say about his service, above and beyond. I do not think you can go wrong with him...

Al Maly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.