1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOTGUN SPORTS MAGAZINE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PODO, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PODO

PODO TS Member

I do not very often post on our site. This time I would like to take my hat off to Jeannette at the magazine. An order I placed thru their magazine has been lost in shipment for the past three weeks. The folks at Shotgun Sports have offered to send another shipment at their cost. Its nice to see that there are still some customer service devoted companies still around. TOM

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

If it was lost, they should replace it at their cost!!!

I think their customer service sucks!! I purchased a product from them that they sent me a flier on, when I got the bill the price was almost double....I called and she said they couldn't sell it for that price, I explained about the flier,she said it was not the right price. She told me to return it and they would reimburse me for shipping....I returned it along with a copy of the flier, and they would not give me what it cost to ship it back...they paid about half of the shipping.

When I called, she pretty much told me to go pound sand!!!

I will not order from them again, and I will let everybody know how I was treated.

tony

3. PODO

PODO TS Member

What can I say Tony? Maybe things have changed. I'am satisfied. - TOM

4. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Shotgun Sports is now stocking my dad's 3 Disc Collectors Edition DVD's of Trapshooting with Frank Little. Thank you Jeanette. Kim

5. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

I am in Tony's corner. I ordered a barrel over the phone while looking at their website because I had a question about the barrel. Did not get website price got higher phone order price. It finally got resolved but I doubt I will order anything in the future. There were two ladies involved kind of like the good cop-bad cop routine. Did not expect that in the close knit trapshooting group.

6. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

I'm with Tony on this one. Their shipping charges are nothing short of usury, and the last time I ordered something from them it was because of the 'free shipping' offered at the time.

Got my order, and was charged for shipping anyways.

That was the last time for me.

Jim

7. oletymer

oletymer Member

Shotgun sports is nothing about anything except sporting clays. They don't give a s**t about anything else.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I got a sample copy for free and its worth what I paid for it ... That was good enough for me ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. paul7177

paul7177 Member

I will let my subscription expire, there is little of interest for trapshooters, I get through the magazine in 5 minutes.

10. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Maybe the Shotgun Sports folks don't monitor this important site. I would think someone from the magazine would defend itself amid these unhappy customers. Ben

11. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

G-12....judging by their customer service, I don't think they care.

tony

12. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I had all of SHOTGUN SPORTS I needed at the grand one year . One of there smart a$$ kids made a very rude comment to a simple question .

13. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

For what the magazine is, it is way over-priced. You could nearly get yearly subscriptions to Field and Stream and Guns and Ammo for the price of a 1-year Shotgun Sports subscription. I have also let my subscription lapse. Neil

14. Chris

Chris TS Member

I'm going to have to be the minority here but I sure like it a lot more then Trap and Field. I think there is room for improvement but I will renew when it comes due.

Too each your own!

Chris

15. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just a big catalog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.