1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotgun Specialties-New Information and Contact

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

To bring everyone up to date...Shotgun Specialties is still in business.....But, I have turned over the day to day operation to my partner and Dad, Dave Wolk. Most of you that see us at the shoots know Dad and know that he will go out of his way to make a deal or take care of a problem or issue. I'll be helping him out as much as possible, especially on posting items on the internet (since he does'nt have or want a computer-but he's going to start working on one). We will still have plenty of new and used guns, wood sets, Kolar and ProSoft Dealer. We have expanded our Canterbury replacement parts and repair business and OnTime Wireless Solo Personal Units and should have a website up shortly. Our road schedule will be limited this year, but I hope that I can return to SGS full time shortly, but for now it will be on a limited basis. The new contact phone number for Dave-Shotgun Specialties is at our new shop in Oxford, Ohio 1-513-524-3333. Thanks to all the great friends/customers I've had the pleasure to meet over the last 15 years...It's been great!! and hopefully in the near future I can return full time. Sincerely, Doug

2. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

Doug, You were great to deal with & see at the PA shoot-fair & straight,with a smile. Best wishes on your issues and hope to see you soon.

Jack Smith
    PA

3. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

Good luck and hope to see you soon-rick zino

4. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Doug, Wish you the best. Good luck with everything. Had a great experience working with you and you dad! Brad Kaminski

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Best of luck, glad you guys are still with us.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shotgun specialties