1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shotgun specialties......contact?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gr8shot, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

i have been calling 800.344.7468 for 2 weeks now to no avail. did something happen to the Wolks that i don't know about. i have a problem with an ontime voice release and need it worked on, but cannot get anyone to return my calls.

does anyone have any help.

steve.

2. gridlock

gridlock Member

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I have heard the same complaint from several folks. Poor way to do business.

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

I have never had a problem reaching Doug or Dave. They are on the road a lot...you may want to try their email: ajw@brecnet.com

4. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

never had any problems in the past. in fact, probably sold 3 or 4 sets of ontime releases for them because of the great service. i just want them to return my call.

5. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

Hello...Talked to Doug at the PA state shoot and he said that they had sold the voice call business to a company in Germany. I finally tracked down the business who makes repairs and have these numbers. I understand that they are still doing repair/warranty work...I spoke with a fellow named Mike.

Volume Electronics (attention Mike)
    124 Burkhart Avenue
    Cincinnati, OH 45215
    866-584-4110.......513-761-8888

Hope this helps.

6. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

7. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Steve, thanks for your concern. I've been out of commission for almost 3 weeks with severe stomach problems and missed vending at the Iowa State Shoot. As above mentioned the contact info for my engineer and I also forwarded your info to him. The OnTime speaker/stand systems has been sold but we kept the Solo System's that we've produced since 1995 and are still doing well. Any OnTime repairs will as always be handled by Mike Prell. Sorry for my absence, things are getting better. Now it's on to the Grand and the Cardinal Classic. Thanks for your Business, Doug

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Well, Doug, I wondered why you didn't make it to the Iowa Shoot. I saw your vending spot and figured you were coming, but never heard why you didn't show up.

Hope things are better for you now.

See you at the Grand.

Hauxfan!

9. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

I need Doug Wolk's cell phone number if anyone has it. I have been unsuccessfully trying to get hold of him for quite some time also.

Thanks,

Jon Reitz

10. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.