1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotgun Specialties and Ljutic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

We are proud to announce that due to the efforts of Craig Richardson and Jimmy Ljutic, Shotgun Specialties will once again be a Ljutic Dealer. After many discussions and the re-organization of Ljutic Industries, we have the upmost confidence that they have turned things around and will regain the confidence of Trap shooters once again. We will debut the Black Diamond adjustable rib Mono Gun at the Dixie Grand in Jan 2008. They are finishing them up right now along with some other product for that shoot. The Black Diamond was a huge success in the past and seems automatic to launch this gun again as we start to rebuild the brand. Hopefully Craig and Jimmy will be able to attend the Dixie Grand and be set up with us to answer any questions, or to help build a new Ljutic to fit your needs. We are currently working on some great idea's for '08, including a possible owner loyalty program. Stay tuned for details, it looks like its going to be a great year. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of friends, we have really appreciated your business, friendship and support, Doug and Dave Wolk @ Shotgun Specialties, 1-800-344-7468, shop 1-513-524-3333

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Sounds great!

Hauxfan!

3. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

where is the dixie grand held at?? Sorry for the stupid question, I've been away for awhile.

4. Shotgun Specialties

Kelly, the Dixie Grand is held in Florida at the Silver Dollar Shooters and Golf Club Jan 14th -20th and we will be there for the Hall of Fame shoot Jan 12-13th also. Doug

5. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

thanks, Doug

6. antique

antique TS Member

Merry Christmas Dave and Doug Jim Burk

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Tell them to start making the Space gun again. Everyone seems to want on.

8. Shotgun Specialties

Thanks Jim, Donna, yourself and your family have a Merry Christmas, Doug

9. biff

biff Active Member

This is great news! I had hoped Shotgun Specialties would come back as a Ljutic dealer. They are very helpful, down to earth and very fair in trades and outright purchases; to me this shows Ljutic is headed in the right direction with Ljutic's new ownership!

They designed and distributed both of the Centennials I shoot and "The Black Diamond" is the upgraded model! Sure hope Jimmy and Craig can make it to the Dixie and probably haven't had a break since they were at this year's Grand! I know I would't be where I am with my shooting had it not been for my Ljutic! It's a gun which sure levels the playing field! John Payne

10. Shotgun Specialties

Thanks John, hope to see you in Florida, Doug

11. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

The only discouraging thing I see now with Ljutic is that the prices Ljutic has been advertising are down right NUTS! It was a great gun for the price when it was around 4-5 grand, but now? Jeez!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.