Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgun shell clock

28K views 163 replies 38 participants last post by  millerm12 
#1 ·
Cuckoo clock Clock Furniture Wall clock Home accessories

just made one of these for a friend and thought I would show this on trapshooters.if any one would be interested or want one just let me know.thought this would look cool in the loading room or den room.I can make these out of whatever shell you prefer.Winchester,Remington,ect.asking 90.00 plus shipping.please scroll down through to see some of the clocks availible. Thanks. Kraig miller

See less See more
#106 ·
ok girls you asked and you shall receive.this ones for our lady shooters out there.this one has traditional white flyer pitch target painted to match the federal pink shells they are making for a limited time.price is the same as the others. 90.00 plus 12.00 for shipping thanks again kraig miller

#123 ·
Hello Everyone,

I ordered two of these clocks (one of each style) from Kraig and they are first rate!!!

Craftsmanship is outstanding. They look great. They are eye catching. I have had many comments.

Kraig does A-1 work, ships fast, and works with you every step of the way.

If you are looking for a unique wall clock for a den or reloading room, gift for a shooter friend, or a nice trophy for a shoot prize, contact Kraig.

Kraig, keep up the great work.

Curt Atkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.