Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgun shell clock

28K views 163 replies 38 participants last post by  millerm12 
#1 ·
Cuckoo clock Clock Furniture Wall clock Home accessories

just made one of these for a friend and thought I would show this on trapshooters.if any one would be interested or want one just let me know.thought this would look cool in the loading room or den room.I can make these out of whatever shell you prefer.Winchester,Remington,ect.asking 90.00 plus shipping.please scroll down through to see some of the clocks availible. Thanks. Kraig miller

See less See more
#46 ·
Thanks everyone.I'm glad your happy with your clocks.the first clock I made got the same attention when someone walked in the room.usually they" ask where did you buy that"and then I would tell them I make them.I had no idea this would be as big as its been already.lol.I'm still making clocks and still taking orders.thanks so much guys for all your support.

#47 ·
Clocks are all done and sent out for paid customers.I will be taking a break for a short while to catch up on some shooting.Lol. will resume taking orders in a week or so.thanks everyone for the great response.will also look to try some new designs as well.thanks again. Kraig miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.