1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotgun Scope

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jarbouh, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarbouh

jarbouh TS Member

Hi Everyone,

Iam looking to buy a scope for my friend he lost his right eye sight and his right shoulder shooter does any body know the guy that invented this kind of scope, I saw the man at the southern grand but never took his # please forward it if any one know thanks.

Eli.

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Several years ago I shot trap with a guy with the same situation. He used a Rem.1100 with a side mount and scope. He would track the bird over the top of the scope and then use the scope. He had some kind of problem with his left eye too or he would have used the extenders which I believe were and maybe still are sold thru Shotgun Sports mag.

3. jarbouh

jarbouh TS Member

Thanks dave,

Yes i think it's the same guy he invented this scope when i saw him at the southern grand last month he let me shoulder the gun with the scope and he ask me to close my right eye i could not believe that if you are right hand shooter and you have blind right eye you will see the target the same like two eye shooter i wish some one will find out who this man was i need his phone # badly thanks.

Eli.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.