Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun reblueing in the Northwest

706 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mr Muncy 
#1 ·
Stan Baker sports in seattle does Blueing seemed like Bill blued at least once a week and he does a really good job I had probably five guns blued there. He was really good on my guns some I wanted bright and some duller. Their on Lake city Way but just moved down the street a few blocks. Here's there phone 1-206-522-4575. Bill gave me his cell number as during their move Iam not sure if that number is working as I just got one gun back a couple of weeks back 206-601-7641. They seem to get blueing done pretty fast compared to other work but be sure to ask.. I don't think there's anyone better. Wayne

#2 ·
I just got my Perazzi done at Glenrock Blue.I got the deluxe finish,because I wanted a better than factory finish. My gun now has a dark deep finish which
I think looks better than new. I'm 100% satisfied with the results,which is what they Guaranteed. Check out http://www.gunbluing.com/index.html. With the cost of fuel,shipping your gun to WY would cost less than driving to Seattle or Portland to drop it off yourself.
Good Luck Dill

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.