1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotgun Games ATA type organization

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wireguy, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

You know why there isn't an organization of games shooters? Don't need one. Where else in sports do you see competition where there is money on the line and competitors make and enforce their own rules without professional umpires and marshals and there is less bickering than in sports where there are pro umpires? It may be the most unique situation in all of sports.

2. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

Wireguy, well stated hit the nail right on the head. Just a bunch of good honest men havn a good time, get politics envolved and it will change everything. I love to shoot the games more than anything but some things are best left alone.

George

3. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

It would be a good time!!

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Here in Southern Ohio where I shoot Buddy Shoots thay have an Overhang on the 27 yard line and a back sheild to block the wind and rain, I will post a few pictures when I go their next time.

Shootering crowd has grown that they now shoot 3 man buddies all night.

We have 3 clubs in the area that have the weather protections one in Chauncy nat Charlie Oidcocks, shoot on Friday Nights, One just north of Nelsonville
    down the road behind DEE's Diner about 2 miles, they shoot every Sunday starting at noon.

Athens Ohio off State Route 56 off Enlow Rd which is off Baker Rd, they shoot Thursday Nights, It is run By John Herd and Jim Blaschak and Jim sells re-loading supplies. That shoot is growing faster than some o0f the others.

Plus they shoot Sporting Clays and that is growing by leaps and bounds, they shoot on Sunday's when they shoot. I have seen more than 70 shooters on sporting clays.

You shoot what you brung.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.