1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotgun buggy recommendation?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 3220, Jun 9, 2013.

1. 3220

3220 Member

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good buggy for two shotguns and a couple hundred rounds. I notice the white wing does not get very good recommendations from people who have bought them from Cabela's. Is there a quality product out there at a fair price?

Thanks in advance,

Fred

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Fred.... Mash on the link above. Great cart for the money. Have had one for several years now and it's been bullet proof... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. Lewes

Lewes Member

Ditto for Rugged Gear. Irv

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I bought a Rugged Gear cart used ($125.00) it looked like new. They work great. Better than hump'in all the gear, especially on a sporting clays course.

5. In plain view

In plain view Member

Rugged Gear all the way and then some. Spend the money and get quality. You will not go wrong. Bob

6. 3220

3220 Member

Hi All,

Thanks so much for the input on a good buggy! I am going to put one on order right away. I was really excited to see it was Made In America!

I really appreciate your responses.

All the best,

Fred

7. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

If you have any issues with a Rugged Gear you can take it to the bank that those guys will take care of you. I know this first hand. Great customer service. Read the reviews, they are worth the few extra bucks.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I looked at Craigs list and found a jogging baby stroller (3) wheel, went to rugged gear and bought the gun stock holder and made the bottom part @ the front wheel out of wood. Works great total cost was $75.00.Lined the bootm with styrfoam so the barrel ends would not be scratched. Holds three guns needed to buy two 6" heavy metal straps to span the outside of the handel bar area foru stove bolts with lock washers. drilled a couple holes in the metal straps done and done.

Search tags for this page
best shotgun buggy
buggies for shotguns
shooting buggy

shotgun buggies

shotgun buggy