1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shotgun blanks (Walnut For Sale). Black SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by vaturkey, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaturkey

vaturkey TS Member

0   0   0

Committed myself to a couple of restocking a couple of guns yesterday and decided to clean out some of my walnut I've been stockpiling at my stocker for the last couple of years. Three different blanks here are listed and each a different type of wood and all pretty special. Pictures are worth a thousand words, but there's a few details that need to be provided.

First up is an American Black Walnut stock that came of our Iowa. Was cut 12 years ago and has color and figuring one just doesn't find very often. It is also dead on quartersawn at the head. The figure you see there is fiddleback and won't affect the strength of the blank. Size is 6 1/4" at the butt and 4" at the tip. Length is 18 1/2" long. Thickness is 2 1/2". Has two forearms with it. One is 14 1/2" long x 2 1/2" x 2 7/8". The other included forearm is ultra high figured, but had a void that needed to be cut out. It is 1 5/8" x 2 1/4" x 9 1/2. It would work fine for a splinter forearm. Anyway, pictures of it are as follows:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Black is $200 (plus $25.00 shipping in the lower 48)

If anyone has questions please let me know through PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.