1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot with some Wisconsin Legends today.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Stl Flyn, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Shot up at a small club in Wisconsin today. While I was entering the clubhouse I noticed someone approching, held the door open and said hello to Jeff Mainland. Once I was done shooting and eating lunch, Mr. Ray Moser walked in the door and sat down at our table, and had some friendly discussion, while Jeff Mainland and George Haas (Wisconsin State Champion 2011) played a friendly game of cribbage. Could not meet three nicer guys than them. On top of that it was an absolutely beautiful sunny, blue sky day. What a nice day for trapshooting all around. Jon

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Jon: Did you shoot at Forest Gun Club? They throw nice targets and yes I've shot with George. He is one hell of a trapshooter and a nice guy. Ed

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I was at Cascade today. Your right, Forest throws the nicest targets around.

A nice day to be hunting Muskie's too.

4. tgs1420

tgs1420 TS Member

If George was there who took second ?

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

tgs, well said.

HM

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jon. Cascade? is that the club you were at and if so where is it?

Jack

I am a southern WI guy and do not recall a Cascade.

7. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Jack: If you go South out of Cascade on SR 28 you would turn to the west on County Road F. Approximately a mile or so on F you will see the "Ridge Runners Conservation Club" sign. Go north 1/4 mile and you are there. It's a small club with friendly members. I enjoy shooting there in the summer when they host some of the Eastern Wisconsin Shotgun Sports shoots.

8. Donm

Donm Active Member

I hope Jeff had a note from his wife. He is not supposed to be out with out supervision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.