1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot with Chip King today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Chip's a VA shooter who came to Tuscorora, MD and shot with us today. He's a very good shooter, excellant squad leader, and a fine gentleman. It was a pleasure to shoot with you, Chip.

best, mike & barb

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Gee thanks Mike now I'll have to get a bigger hat. The pleasure was all mine. I really enjoyed shooting with you and with Todd (both of whom are darn good shots as well) and had a great time at Tuscarora. I'll think about you guys every time I use the Rib Buddy. Great Idea by the way Mike. I look forward to squading with you in the future.

On a side note THANKS to all at Tuscarora for the great targets and a very well run shoot. AND the Grill folks really outdid themselves. I'll tell you I will be dreaming of their Sausage and Egg sandwiches (picture a Italian sausage cut in half so both pieces fit on a slice of bread and then cover with a fried egg) and then for lunch you can go the sausage route or get a HUGE half pound hamburger). I could hear my Cardiologist crying clear up there.

--- Chip King ---

3. steele

steele TS Member

BB,
    There must be 2 Chip Kings. Doesn't sound remotely like the guy I shoot with in Winchester every 4th of July. Butch from Pgh

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

Gee Thanks Buddy you probably mean my evil twin ;o) See you at the State shoot. Are you going to be able to shoot the whole program?

--- Chip King ---

5. kgunron

kgunron Member

Who is the border bandit????

6. steele

steele TS Member

Chip,
    I'm still trying ot figure out how the events end on the 4th?? A Wednesday. Butch

7. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy Ronny,

You ask who the "Border Bandit is ???? His name is Mike Poore,and he is a wonderful friend,with a beautiful wife named Barb........Both are great folks who you would be proud to know. JMO

D.P.Reynolds

P.S. Chip is one of the good guys too!!!
    (Sorry Chip,I didn't mean to leave you out of the mix......Really nice to see you the other week) Take care y'all

8. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Hell, even I have shot with "Chip" King. He's easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.