1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot to day after rotar cup surgery

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by twcpdc, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

I had rotar cup surgery 12/1/10. I went to the club today to see if I could shoot. It was raining so not many there. So I skipped the sporting shoot and shot 2 rounds of skeet. I didn't have any pain just got very tired shooting by my self.
    I get my new barrels for Perazzi tomorrow so I am ready to have some fun. Tom

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Congratulations, and welcome back!...Hit 'em All...LarryB

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

You certainly recover better than i did. I've had three on the same shoulder. I was quite a bit slower coming back than you. Welcome back. I know the work you went thru(probably still doing) to get where your at. Good Job!!

Matt

4. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Wow! I my operation last June. Had complications and they had to tear it back up and do it over again in September, but I'm still recovering. Hoping to be able to full swing the clubs before too long. I'm impressed, good for you!

5. plaw

plaw Active Member

glad you are back, had both mine done and shot auto for awhile until i could handle breaking down my Perazzi. Its sure a good feeling when you can shoulder a gun again..

6. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rotator cuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.