1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot this weekend...first time in a loooong time!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Well, I finally got a free weekend and decided to head out to the gun range. First time I have shot in about a year! It felt good to be back out at the range with folks. Not much has changed in my absence. I still got razzed for the couple squib shells I had. Being away from the range for about a year has killed my scores....I shot in the teens. However, I didn't really care...It was just nice to be back out there again! I even got to introduce three friends to trapshooting today...which made it all the more worth while! Today was definately a GOOD day!!

Forrest

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Forrest,

I hear ya. Family has taken a turn for the best, so I'm spending more time with them...Wish I could have been there too. Naperville or St. Charles?

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Forrest, Glad to hear that you enjoyed itshooting and had the chnace to do so. Based on Joe Kuhn's post sound like your close to me I shoot at Maywood but get out to West Chicago once in awhile and that clubs open to the public if you and Joe are interested maybe we can meet and shoot together some time.

4. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Joe I went out to Aurora last Friday and Saturday. Just a couple rounds each night....nothing major. But it was good to be back out....I had to take advantage of the weather. Bruce I have been to W. Chicago before...those targets they throw have some crazy angles!!! Joe you still shooting the space gun looking Infinity?

Forrest

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I got back into trap after a 14 year leave. Problem is, the first time back, I ran a bunch of 24's and 25's from the 16 with an 870. It's been downhill ever since. Scattered brains like mine need long layoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.