1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shot the new dbl barrel Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by laura!, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laura!

laura! Member

What a gun!!! My husband, son and I shot a couple rounds of doubles with it. Perfect balance, great fit, no recoil and the best trigger (pull) that I have ever shot. Both my husband and I thought our own guns felt strange after shooting the Seitz. Now if only we could win the lotto...

2. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Yeah, right, no recoil? Heard that one before.

3. laura!

laura! Member

Ken X, all I can say is if you ever get a chance try one. I have trouble with recoil with my own gun and have to stick with 1oz loads. The Seitz gun had no discernable recoil that I noticed. The price is the kicker - not the recoil!

4. machine

machine TS Member

20,000 new

5. zoom

zoom TS Member

The new Seitz O/U goes for around $21 thousand. If you add the wood up-grade and ajustable rib you could be in the "$24 K" price rang in blink. I was thinking of getting the Seitz O/U as I shoot a Seitz singel but was told I would have to wait a year to get it by Rich. I needed a O/U so a bought a K 80 Trap Special combo. I have not used the the Seitz again. I will be selling it soon.

6. viperrt

viperrt Member

Go to www.firearmsandtrapguns.com. Go to their Seitz section and you will find a picture. And yes $24,000 is what Richie told me also. Bill

7. kenf

kenf Active Member

Here it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.