1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot the Caprinus Today...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by map@neo, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the "push" on the other tread.
    I have shot my Flodman a few times (once at skeet, a couple of 5-stand rounds and a couple of rounds of trap doubles). I sort of pride myself in my ability at most doubles games. Speed rules here and it's fun sometimes to out shoot your physical mechanics. But, just in "fooling around" with this Flodman I could not get it to "box" the second barrel. As fast as I could "fan" the trigger she went off, flawlessly. I wonder if there is a trigger difference in our guns? Different design maybe? My gun having a field style stock, kicks pretty good with heavy 1-1/8 loads. I shot 1oz. in doubles trap and there is a very noticeable difference. Win. and Rem. shoot fine in the Flodman. No lite hits at all! Question: Will your barrels fit on my receiver? Did "they" keep the mono-blocks the same design? Answer: My receiver and triggers. Your barrels and wood. Maybe a match made for the Mike's!?!
    "ALL PRETTY GOOD" (LOL)
    Mikey

2. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

I found a picture of a Caprinus a while ago. here it is.

Berettaman7

3. economan

economan TS Member

Gosh......using a modified choke!!!! lol Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.