1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot Shell Duck Call

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fabucork, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fabucork

fabucork TS Member

0   0   0

Shot Shell Duck Calls,I found time to make a few more. Barrel is made from Blood Wood,stopper from Osage Orange,all made on a lathe,comes in nice pine box with logo and 12 ga Remington inlay,Duck Call also has a 12 ga Rem. inlay. The call has a double reed. Comes signed and numbered,thanks and good shooting.
    fabucork_2010_21116.jpg

fabucork_2010_21117.jpg

fabucork_2010_21118.jpg

2. fabucork

fabucork TS Member

0   0   0

If you would like one of these Calls you can leave me a PM,or email me, the cost is $75.00 plus $8.5o for shipping,thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.