1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot reclamation contact needed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am president of a very old club that started in 1947. We have two trap fields that have never been mined. I am tired of getting the run around from people who say ( we will be in your area on such and such a date and will let you know or yes we will do it and never call back) Can anyone suggest a company that is reliable and trustworthy to reclaim the shot at our club here in Idaho? There has to be enough to make it worth there and our time and effort as it has never been done and we have been shooting here for 63 years...

2. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Try http://mcneeleyenterprises.com

Hope they can help. Peter

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Pocatello has used a guy out of NW MT the last two times. I don't have his contact information handy, but will try to get it for you. Also I think Magna UT was mined in the last year or so. You might give them a call to see who they used.

4. williamkelly

williamkelly Member

we got the same bs got 2 gun clubs ready to mine both started in the mid 80sclubs are in md

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx guys for the help

6. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

We are using Gipson-Ricketts from Missouri. One crew has stockpiled the dirt, and we are waiting for the processing crew to come. Should be any day now.

They are busy, but look them up!

Danny

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

If anyone knows Curtis Mauldin of Missouri he is now mining all over the country. No contact number for him but he has done lots of big jobs.

8. rooster59

rooster59 TS Member

Indian Creek Shooting Center, Georgetown IN just had a crew there. 10 min from Louisville KY.

http://www.indiancreekshooting.com/

Wanda Seitz, owner

Ph# 812.951.3031

9. JIM SIMS

JIM SIMS Member

GENE SEARS
    EL RENO OKLA
    The best
    Gene Sears Supply Company. P.O. Box 38. El Reno, OK 73036. 800-522-3314 ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.