1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot Reclaimers - Need Info On Who To Call

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GoldEx, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I am interested in information on shot reclaimers that specialize in smaller clubs with less than ideal terrain. The layout of our club is not conducive to the more common methods of mining used by most of the larger operators. We have virtually no flat ground in front of our trap and skeet fields. A lot of the ground is wet year round and some seasonally. Most of the shot fall zone for trap and skeet is wooded but most not too densely to prohibit smaller equipment from traversing through it. Some of the brush could be cleared if need be. I have seen the name of a few of these companies on here in the past on but am mainly looking to hear from clubs that have actually used someone and that would recommend them to another club. I have attempted to contact an outfit named EMR or Enviro-Metal Reclamation and Recovery about a month ago but they don't seem to be too interested in calling me back so I'm moving on. If your club has gone through a reclamation process and has similar terrain as we do, I would appreciate a PM. I would love to ask you a few questions.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

TT

JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.