1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot price at Bass Pro

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jnoemanh, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

New factory loads are still $4 at WalMart, Dicks and elsewhere. Stock up.

2. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

The Wal-Marts here on the left coast are getting $16.95/4 pac,,,where are you getting them for $4.00???

3. derbyacresbob

derbyacresbob Well-Known Member

Connie's Components charges $36.99 per bag delivered but you have to buy two bags. They mail it in a USPS flat rate box.

4. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

"The Wal-Marts here on the left coast are getting $16.95/4 pac,,,where are you getting them for $4.00???"

$16.95/4 = $4.23. Close enough to $4. Does $.23/box make any difference to you?

WalMart here is $41.40/flat = $4.14/box. I rounded off. Dicks is $3.99/box. Rounded that off too.

5. BMC

BMC Member

Just bought my local Walmart out of every box of Federals they had. $3.88 a box. Came to exactly $4 out the door. Told them to order more and call me when they come in.

6. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

When everyone quits buying reloading components do you think the price of new shells isn't going to go up? They are already escalating.

For a meer initial investment and a good supply of car wheel weights you can make your own shot, reload your own shells, and still afford to shoot.

I haven't seen the price for a round of 25 practice targets getting cheaper either (cheapest I've seen is $3.50 to $7.00). A registered event per 100 targets is around $25 now too. Look at the Grand American-targets $28.00 and that doesn't include your daily fees or options either.

7. BMC

BMC Member

Bryan, these were for me. I'm not sure what the deal is with the large order that Tim made through walmart. I guess we can discuss it today at the shoot.

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Bass pro was sky high even when shot was cheap.

9. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Bass Pro and Gander Mountain are a bunch of "rip off" artists in my opinion. They have neat stores; but believe me you pay for all the fancy surroundings that you see when you visit their establishments. Support your local sport shops if you have one. Usually you will find the prices more than competetitive, (actually cheaper), than the likes of Gander and Bass Pro. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.