1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shot my new XDS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Went to the range today shot my new Springfield Arms XDS, all I can say is wow. Its more comfortable in 45 acp than my S&W 642 in 38spl--- and the big one, way more accurate. After shooting it all double taps were very close, with some holes over lapping.. In my opinion a perfect CCW pistol.

By the way , I'm in Florida looking for a smith to do an action job on a S&W 642.

Phil Berkowitz

2. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Phil did yours just become available? Ive been watching Zanders Wholesale to see if theyre available, after about 2 months nothing?

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The gentleman who does our lawn,mother owns a local gun store , she is also a notary. Iwalked in to get something notarized. Asked if she had an XDS, she did--bought it--she said they fly out as soon as they come in--gave her my target paper today--she is expecting some more next week.

Nordic Pawn & Gun--Wildwood Fl

Phil Berkowitz---great ccw weapon

4. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

If you think the XDS is good, look at the S&W Shield. If you
    can find one. A friend of mine said they are selling at $100.00
    over retail in Texas.

5. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

We have 3. 2 daughters and myself. They can handle the XDS 45 just fine. Those smaller hands fit the grips perfectly. The more you shoot them the better they run. Great CCW

Wesleyb

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

WesleyB, how can you have 3.2 daughters? I thought they only came as complete units.

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Hahahaha didn't hit my space bar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.