1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot my first perfect score in 5 stand today!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Today we had a benefit shoot and it included 25 Trap 16 yards, 50 Trap Doubles, 25 Skeet and 25 5 Stand targets. I Shot a perfect score in 5 Stand today! (a 23 in Skeet and my Trap scores were an embarrassment!) My first 25 ever in 5 Stand....Yesterday I shot a 22 and a 23 in 5 Stand and today was my lucky day. I find I'm flinching in Trap but not in the others. Maybe need to see if the Skeet/5 Stand gun fits me and the trap gun doesn't?

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Wow, that's dang good!

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Glad you had fun! Gratz!

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

True or report pairs on the doubles? 6 or 8 machines? I shot a 5 stand last week at a new place and they only threw report pairs. Whats up with that?

I ran our clubs 8 machine 5 stand for 5 years, every friggin Friday night, and we NEVER threw anything but the single and 2 true pair from each station.

AJ100

5. yvonne

AJ100...Depending on the level of dificulty, we shoot a single, then report pair then a Simo pair. Some games do 2 Simo pairs. This was a game with the single, RP and SP (true pair) My score surprised the heck outta me!! We use 8 machines and have just got the new system all programed in. If anyone is in Mass and wants to shoot, let me know. We charge $5 per round!

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Congrats.

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Make sure you don't shoot your hat... some people on here think it's unsafe.

Jerbear

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

yvonne, Congrats on a perfect score in the hardest of all the great 3 games. Enjoy the day,eat drink and be merry. For tomarrow its on to 50. Break-em all. Jeff

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

A 25 in 5 stand...is roughly like being the finest ice hockey player in Equador.

Really...who cares???????

Ok. Now that my rampant jealousy is out in the open (my best ever is 21) I can say congrats and mean it!!

Fine shooting...breaking clay with a shotgun is fun regardless of what you call the game.

jeff

10. yvonne

Thanks for the Kudos Guys! I still haven't come down from that shoot ;) Mac...When you come over to Old Colony again MAKE SURE you introduce yourself! I'll certainly be back on the 5 Stand field again Sunday, but you'll see me everywhere on any of the fields!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.