1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot is going up in price

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I thought I would pass on some info that I got this evening from a friend of mine that is a vendor. He told me he bought some lead from one of the big suppliers (who I will keep nameless at this time) for one of his customers. He was told that this supplier already had there new shipment of lead in and as soon as their old supply runs out will raise the price by SIX DOLLARS a bag. So if you need some shot get it quick. I'm lucky, I got all I wanted when it was still at 25 dollars a bag. Hope this helps someone. Break-em all. Jeff

2. teddytheyorkie

teddytheyorkie TS Member

It's already by $4.00 bag by my club's vendor.

mark haider

3. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I told everyone at a couple of clubs this weekend that it is going up and I can get Lawrance Mag. now for 27.50 and don't know what the next shipment will be but probably 5 to 6.00 more oer bag. One guy wants me to pick him up 4 bags. I don't know if no one else believed me but no one was interested in getting any before the increase.

4. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

$30 a bag here in central Illinois at our cheapest supplier. West Coast Brand, and he said it's going up on his next shipment.

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

The supplier I was talking about has there shot at $32.00 a bag now and it should soon be at $38.00 very soon. I just hope that it doesn't go as high as it did before????? Break-em all. JEff

6. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I paid $28.95 yesterday in SE WI. Told next load will be higher.

SW

7. RobPete

RobPete Member

I just bought a bunch today. It was $25.50 a bag.....up from $24 last month. My guy said that he isn't aware of any near future increases. He deals with CAC in Ebensburg, PA. I guess it all comes down to the wholesellers.

8. smokestack

smokestack Member

I just bought 8 bags today at $27.35 per bag in Maryland. Same price as last month, guess I should drop back by and get a little more before the price jumps up again. Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.