1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shot in Spokane

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by drucker, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drucker

drucker TS Member

Where in Spokane can you get the best buy on Shot? Also who would have Browning BT's for sale in Spokane. Will be there next Monday and Tuesday....

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Doubt you find shot maybe White elephant, Sportsmans and Cabelas in Post falls and these places might have a BT-99 I would look there first. Spokane gun club had reclaim but I dont know if they still have any. Corey

3. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Pack you are right should hae some at the shoot. I forgot about Bill

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Billy had shot at the Hoppe in Missoula. I assume he will have it in Spokane

Rick in Mt.

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

My son works at GI Joe's in Spokane Valley. They are closing out the entire inventory. I do know that they sell guns, and if they have shot, you'd probably get a helluva deal, if the hoarders have not beat you to it!

They are going out of business.

Anyone in Spokane need a tall (6'5") good looking 23 year old young man to work, he'd be a keeper. He just finished up at Gonzaga. This kid is more like his mother than his dad; witty, quiet, extremely respectful, and not afraid of hard work. He just moved out of SV, back closer to town up in the high part of town - can't remember the area, but nice, as I was through there last summer.

I'll call him today and see if they have shot, you you could call the store. Their final day is around the 24th, I believe.

Whiz White

6. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Spokane Gun Club has as much reclaimed as you want - $20.00/bag including tax, unless you are tax exempt.

Eric

7. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

The Spokane rifle culb had some ' reclaimed ' for a while, about the same price.
    deadeye45

8. ismah

ismah Member

Drive a little ways down to "Connies Components". They usually have the best deals in your area.

9. ismah

ismah Member

DRUCKER: My eye saw "Spokane" my brain said "Tacoma" sorry, wrong side of state. Connies Chehallis.

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Joes never had shot but they are picked over anyways now. they only gave 10- 20% off

11. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Son says Joe's is about ready to close here in a week or two.

Whiz

12. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

Glad you're OK, drucker. "shot in Spokane," at first glance, had me worried and thinking somebody had been "shot in Spokane."

It always pays to read the whole thread and its posts.

Bruce

13. drucker

drucker TS Member

Yeah,
    When I typed in the heading that crossed my mind that it may be misinterpreted....Will try Bill's for the shot and if anyone in the Spokane area has a good BT-99, BT-99 Plus or BT-100 or a XT Trap for sale let me know, would like to look...Will be in Spokane Monday evening and all day Tuesday this coming week.....not much time to look....

14. drucker

drucker TS Member

15. Gatguy

Gatguy TS Member

Spokane Gun Club has plenty of reclaimed, I just bought some Wednesday, was a big stack of it, $20 a bag and its real good an clean, have been using a lot of it for months now. I think Bill Johnson is about $26 or so plus tax, he's there now for the Inland Empire shoot.
    Dick C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.