1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shot in south jersey

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bparks35, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bparks35

bparks35 TS Member

0   0   0

Does anyone know of a place to buy shot around south jersey other then millers. Everytime I call millers they are out of shot. thanks

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

It's probably worth a ride to Shyda's in Lebanon, Pa! If you are a member at Pinebelt, you could ask to get in on their next bulk order from either Shyda's or Geiser's. Nobody sells it cheaper then those two suppliers.

3. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

0   0   0

I agree with boomer. You can check Pinevalley. They are doing lead reclamation now and my have reclaimed lead over there. The same guy did our reclamation and got us quality shot. He even graphites it after he screens it twice. Check into it. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

4. Joe G. NJ

Joe G. NJ TS Member

0   0   0

This place may be a little far up the parkway than you wanted to travel, but Gene Salomon at Howell Trap Club sells a full line of shooting supplies. New and used guns as well. (its around exit 100 off the parkway).

Give him a call at 732-938-2189. May be worth your trip.

Joe G.

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Gene also has reclaimed shot he is getting off a rubber sheeting out in the drop zone that is $1 per lb. It is not been in the ground and I`ve been using it too . It is tumbled and cleaned also .

6. Bill D.

Bill D. Member

0   0   0

Just bought shot from Geiser's $27.00 a bag. Great people to deal with.
    About 3 weeks Millers was $31.50. Geiser's is a long way to go ( sunbury, pa ) but if you are connected to any clubs who buy birds from they will put your orded on the truck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

south jersey trap shooting