1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot House Grill & Saloon Marissa IL

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shothouse, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shothouse

shothouse TS Member

If you are in the area of the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, IL, come check us out!!! We are located at 134 State Route 4, Marissa, IL north of Sparta right along the highway just 4 miles from the Complex!!! Hours of operation are Sunday-Thursday 11-9 and Friday and Saturday 11-10. We are closed on Mondays, but we will be open on Mondays during the Grand! We have a wide variety of food....Steaks...Fish...Pastas....Burgers...Salads! if you would like a copy of the menu emailed to you just let me know! We hope to see everyone during the Grand!! Our Phone Number is 618-587-2400

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I'll take a menu, please.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Barry--You know where there is don't you?? Its the one thats just after the sharp curve on the left and just before the railroad pverpass. Its on route 4 and 13 where they run together for awhile. Not too far from County Road 18 as a crow flies. County Road 18 goes by the WSRC for those that didn't know that. Anyway if you need better than that you know where to reach me.--Matt

4. JRW

JRW Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.