1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot High Score at the Zone Qualifier today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by leadspreader, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

how many handicap shooters? were you the champ or runner up? if there were other 96's then there should have been a shoot off or coin toss or long run from the back.depending on how many shooters is what determines if you get a full yard . not sure how many but i think it is 15. I do know that a 97 no matter how many shooters is good for a yard. my 2$

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

it bothers me that people are standing behind me with a loaded gun! I have not shot Handicap much. When I do, It takes a little extra to settle down and shoot. Sportshot next shoot, demand shoot management to put you up in yardage! As far as being down graded to women/kiddy yardage. Are you going to quit again when you get beat buy a woman or kid on the 22 25 ect ect. I believe any 95 or better will get a 1/2 yard plus your win HOA?? Should get 1 yard which still leaves you in the same yardage group. Sounds like you need to make a call to ATA and clear this up. Ask for a Yardage increase.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Why would you want to shoot in a tournement with no awards. HMB

4. perga1

perga1 Active Member

If there were more than 39 shooters in the handicap you would have received 1 yard for your tie for high score. If there were 70 or more shooters there would have been 2 punches, 1yd. and 1/2yd. Since you were high in your yardage group and there was no Champion trophy you did not qualify for a shootoff. The two 27 yarders should have shot off for yardage group or coin toss or whatever the program dictated. If you really can't stand shooting on the 20 you can request to be moved back up to the 26 yard line but then you will not be able to get a reduction for two years. Be sure that is what you want because there will be some kid or gal who will beat you at some point. JRM

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

+I hope that means you bought yourself. JRM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.