1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shot from billldawn

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bling 27, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bling 27

bling 27 Member

Has anyone ordered or traided for shot from billdawn? Were you happy with the shot? I ordered 50lbs. , paid for it , but I still have not recieved it. Just wondering what everyone else's experience was in dealing with him. Thanks, Wayne

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

he posted a few days ago another shipment went out. i am in sinc to get a shipment later on. i ordered 60 pounds

Bill

3. qshot

qshot TS Member

Keep this thread going. I haven't got mine yet either, sent cashiers check 27th of Dec. When did you guys send yours. Charlie

4. qshot

qshot TS Member

Should have added he said he would send it in the order he received payment it may be sent this week being he works. Charlie

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

I dont expect mine this week,he does ship in order payment is recieved and im sure most post offices would not be happy handeling much at one time even though they came up with the one rate boxes. i know connies advertises "worked out a deal" with their post office and only ship thursdays.

Bill

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I did the swap program with bill, turn around time was about 5 weeks. More than happy with shot.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I just sent 2nd batch out to bill. 115lbs wheel weights. I get some grief from post office with the heavy boxes. O well, take advantage before they change their policy. I got this batch for free, it was even dropped off at my house. so 18.00 shipped out about 50lbs shot back 9 bucks a bag. Ill take it.

Post office told me 2 to 4 days delivery on these. They say 2days on web site. This is not a guarentee. so you got about 8 days worth of shipping time. Is it worth it. I think so.

8. qshot

qshot TS Member

Wayne have you got your shot yet from Billl Dawn yet Charlie

9. bafreebird

bafreebird TS Member

the first shipment got lost from the post ofice. bill sent out another shipment.shot will work just fine.

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Pay rhe extra 85c for delivery confirmation. I have yet to have a package LOST this way. Maybe insuring it is not a bad idear either?

11. bling 27

bling 27 Member

Charlie, I do not have the shot yet . Bill sent me a e-mail and said shot was to be shipped 12JAN08. Wayne

12. qshot

qshot TS Member

hanks Bling Charlie

13. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Hello everybody another big shipment of shot went out yesterday.Nipper you are right,The post office is getting very ugly about this but I had a meeting with the postmaster and I think all is good now.I can still only ship once and sometimes twice a week so I am still shiping it in order I received payment.I also told everyone this when they ordered from me.I will tell you guys that I got 34 orders for shot off of the same add you guy's seen so I can not ship it over night.Also there is one persom right here on this thread that sent me a very nasty mail wanting to know why they had not received their shot and I had not even received payment for it,that is not my fault I right the names down as the payment comes in and send them the same way.I thank you guy's who have purchased the shot and the one's who have sent me lead to make your shot.I am sorry it has taken longer to ship some of you guy's your shot but it is coming.
    Thanks guy's Bill
    P.S. I put my e-mail on every post in case there are any questions or problem's.

14. nipper

nipper TS Member

Thanks for the update bill.

Bill

15. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

It will get there, Bill I sent my last batch just after thanks giving. Between the holidays Ice storms, snow storms. melting and making the shot. I got it back, I think five weeks. Think thats OK! Have some patience people. Thanks again Bill,,,,john mac.

16. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

I just wanted to let everyone know i sent out 4 orders today.I also Have a new shipping plan (and some help) so everyone except you guy's who just sent me lead in the past couple weeks will have their shot within the next 2 weeks.Sorry for the delay on this but the shipping has been a nightmare.All is under control now and will be flowing smooth.
    Thanks Bill

17. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

Thanks for the communication Bill. Hope you received the box of lead I sent last week.

Mitch Mills

18. qshot

qshot TS Member

Have not got my shot yet has anyone else got their shot this week. Charlie

19. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Your best bet, contact bill by email. Bill sends out his lead once a week. I have been doing this with bill since he started. Email is always responded to, within a few days. Lets me know when he receives my lead. Then lets me know when He sends it out. After trying to get int o the shot making hobbie myself. Finding the time to make ingots make shot sort ship is very time consuming. Not to mention The collecting of lead and equipment. All I need is a shot maker, but I decided to take bill up on his offer. apply the 400 or so for the shot maker to shoot ATA events this season. Have some patience, bill is not a factory or trying to make his 1st million here.

20. qshot

qshot TS Member

I did contact Bill by email no response. Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.