1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*****##### SHOT FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker61, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

at these prices im glad i make my own for free,mark

2. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

I glad i make mine for 5.50 a bag...............

3. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I'm glad I bought 3 ton at 14 bucks a bag. Richard

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

flalagarto,,,
    free lead,good supply ( i work for a large automotive group and get all the weights from 16 tire changers have been doing so since 1995,cast my own bullets also for free),sitting on 25 5 gallon buckets now,and have made 4000 lbs of shot since april,sold half the shot for .80 cents per lb,witch has paid for the all the components for the shells i made since spring,so not only free shot,but free shells,and some free targets,i dont count my time,feel making shot&reloading is a hobby,like shooting,fishing,i dont put a price on somthing i enjoy doing,mark

5. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

flalagarto,,
    did invest $800 in equipment,but like my guns,reloading equip,fishing poles,boat,or other toys, feel its part of the hobby,and an investment,as far as dropping lead they will stop using lead eventually,but as far as that goes they will start at the car mfg's first,the tire stores & dealers will still be using them,and it will take years to compleatly,phase out lead wheel weights,i also use range lead from my indoor range,and if i need to i could mine tons of lead from the 2 outdoor ranges hills i shoot at,as far as lead goes im a scrounger& a pack rat,that is part of being a reloader,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.