1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shot for sale on ebay

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeeljc, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

eBay will not allow "any component of a round of ammunition" on their site. Shotgun wads are o.k though. Go figure! I wonder when they will boot reloading equipment off?

Jim Skeel

2. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

This seems a little too good to be true. Can anyone tell me if plinker61 is for real? Shot any good? Sure would like to buy some, but.....
    Bruce
    KB1IIX@ARRL.net

3. steamer

steamer TS Member

0   0   0

how does the item ship and what type of container is it in and how much do you have
    thanks justin

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

Hey plinker61,

Check your PM.

ec90t

5. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

Here in OHIO ,shot is down to $25 per 25#. Lawerence/West Coast. I can go to Malinta/Ohio tomorrow and get 50# for $50 ?

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

sounds like billdawn all over again.....

7. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

sportshot,get a life,skeetman its jearks like you that screw it up for every one else,you two are a pair made for each other,as far as shot sales go i no longer am interested in selling any.everyone can thank the two idiots (sportshot&skeetman)for making me change my mind(not worth the hassel with jearks like that out there) after tomorrow i will delet this post sorry for any incoviences ,mark jones p.s.the two idiots dont even have the balls to post their names

8. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

My name is Ian Smingler, any of the usual posters on here know me well by my sign-on name, so I normally forget to use my actual name. i suppose if you can't deal with a couple off-the-cuff comments, your in the wrong field. BTW, $55 (even shipped) for 50 lbs of homemade shot is NOT a deal anymore, last time I prices shot was about 3 weeks ago, and I can get all the Eagle Mag shot I could handle for $28/bag, and i'm sure its SIGNIFICANTLY less than that now, probably in the $24 to $25 range. At $40/50 lbs shipped you might have some takers.

9. steamer

steamer TS Member

0   0   0

plinker61, i would like to purchase 100# if you are still willing send the info for payment to the email adress and i will respond after 1:00 pm mnt time gota shot in the am thanks

10. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for screwing it up for everyone else. I see cumshot deleted his post. Plinker there are jerk offs. Don't do busines with them. But for the good people on this site please reconsider. Birdtracker

11. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

Plinker61:
    You have the investment of your shotmaking machine, cost of your wheel weights, your time, your gasoline to find the wheel weights, the cost of your coolant, and then you have a couple of cheapskates that want your shot for nothing who pulled their post to you, they must be a bunch of damn democrats that voted for Osama Obama.

I have a perfect solution to the current economic problem: we all join the democrat party, then we go on welfare (everybody gets a check), then we have plent of money to spend, and we will have a great economy and a great society.
    Just wait till January 21,2009 when everything CHANGES for the better.
    Merry Christmas!
    James Stewart
    The Better Shotmaker

12. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

jim,read your post,thanks,thanks birdtracker,steamer&flaLargo pm sent,mark

13. steamer

steamer TS Member

0   0   0

plinker61, havent heard from you was woundering if the shot is still for sale if so email @ jscotty.1@yahoo.com thanks

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Plinker, you can't expect too much from someone who shoots skeet,,,,probably hadn't gotten his new pink tutu back from the seamstress and got his panties in a wad,,,,I haven't seen his "SIGNIFICANTLY" lower price for _shipped_ shot!!!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

15. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

big dog,i think i wet myself with that one,thanks,mark

16. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

this lot of 500lbs is sold,thanks capvan,steamer,birdtracker&flaLagarto, will post moore when i digest this lot,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.