1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot for sale at Gander Mt.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1903, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1903

1903 Member

I went to Gander Mountain last night in Joliet, IL to waste a gift card that I received. Went in there a couple times with it before but got turned off by the crazy prices and shrinking inventory. While shaking my head at the high prices last night, I came upon the so-called reloading section. I looked down at the bags of shot, expecting to get a good laugh at 50 dollar or so prices. To my surprise, it was 37 dollars a bag. I had to take a bag to the counter to make sure it wasn't a typo on the tag. $37 in my neck of the woods is just a tad below the average per bag. I bought all the 8's they had. In case anyone in the area needs 7 1/2's they still have them. Have fun, John...........

2. Grevin

Grevin TS Member

John: Thanks for the heads-up. Is this magnum shot or the softer chilled?

3. 1903

1903 Member

Lawrence brand magnum shot.

4. Rubicon_Joey

Rubicon_Joey Active Member

My local GM got rid of their reloading section. While everything was on clearance I picked up 16lbs of red dot at half of their ridiculous prices (which was still a good savings) and a bunch of 20ga wads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

magnum shot for sale gander mountain