1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot for lead Ky.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by amazo, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amazo

amazo TS Member

I still do not have an e-mail address at home. Hope to have one next week. I have a shotmaker and we have had it in operation about 18 months. I am posting this thread to see if anyone has an interest in trading their lead for shot. I am only interested in doing this in the central Ky. area so as to avoid shipping problems. We only want to run a low production process. In short, make enough to keep us in shot and meet the demands in a timely manner. We are thinking a 50/50 deal on wheelweights as they have to be melted twice creating more expense in gas and labor. We have used our shot exclusively during this time and posted some modestly respecrtable scores indicating the shot quality. As I said, we are just exploring to see if there is a local interest. Phone calls after 6:00 PM to 606 464 3264 or see me or my son at some of the local clubs. CKGC, MSC, Rowain County, Clark County, etc. Obviously, you can also reply to this thread. Thanks in advance for your interest.
    Tom Cockerham

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lead shot in kentucky