1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shot dropper question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Doubles Xpert, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

I am currently working on a proto type shot dropper, it's still in the Planning stages. I'm wanting to make it out of aluminum and was wondering if someone who has a Littleton or James Stewart could answer some questions for me such as.
    1) what is the angle of the front Dropper weir to vertical. (the wall that the drippers sit in.)
    2)How long is the Drop lip and what angle to Vertical does it sit?
    3)How high are the dripper holes from the bottom of the plate on the front weir wall?

I'm not trying to steal proprietary information here. I'm just trying to save myself some trial and error, Since I want this to be made out of Aluminum and twice the conventional size. I bought the Double drippers from James Stewart, he is a pleasure to deal with!
    My task is this...I will need to drop about 40 tons of reclaimed lead and I don't want to get old doing it, meaning endless hours, Days, weeks, months...

Thanks for any help you can give me.

2. psfive

psfive Member

Here watch this. Paul in GINebraska

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

aul try this and see if it is what you were trying to post.

Bob Lawless

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TwVvdIFyQ0Q?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

Thanks for the Link guys But I've already seen that Set up.. It's pretty nice I'll have to agree what I need is the Angle of the Face wall where the Drippers sit and the Length of the Dripper lip and the Angle of the dripper lip...

6. psfive

psfive Member

That was it, don't know what I did wrong. Paul in GINebraska.

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

psfive when you go to the website that has the video. You need to copy it and then paste it in the line that says website URL.

Then you will at least have a link to the video page. It appears that you pasted the URL for the video in the image URL line that is what usually gets you a box with a red x in it.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.